Lotus Notes Solutions
WorldWide Computer Solutions, Inc. (WWCS) is a provider of specialized Lotus Notes-based solutions for systems and networks.
For companies of all sizes, Lotus Notes is a solution for extending data from back-end servers to workgroups throughout a company and out to the internet. This allows for seamless communications with all databases. Lotus Domino provides all the web enabling functions needed in a single integrated package. With Lotus Domino/Notes, applications that automate business processes can be easily distributed over the Web to include your customers and suppliers. Domino can make internal paper trails disappear to simplify internal processes.
IBM® Lotus® Domino® software provides world-class collaboration capabilities that can be deployed as a core e-mail and enterprise scheduling infrastructure, as a business application platform, or both.
Lotus Domino software and its client software options deliver a reliable, security-rich messaging and collaboration environment that helps companies enhance the productivity of people, streamline business processes and improve overall business responsiveness.
BENEFITS OF LOTUS NOTES INCLUDE:
- Extends messaging with built-in collaboration tools
- Offers flexibility and choice in hardware platform, operating system, directory and client access
- Provides industry leading security features to help safeguard business-critical information
- Can help you reduce your total cost of ownership (TCO) by efficiently using CPU resources, network bandwidth and disk storage
- Maximizes server availability with advanced clustering, transaction logging, server fault recovery, and automated diagnostic tools
- Helps reduce time and costs associated with deploying and managing your infrastructure, through advanced administration features
- Supports Web services and open standards and offers tools for integration with existing applications
- Can contribute to rapid return on investment (ROI) with Lotus Domino software-powered solutions for your business processes, such as Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain, and Project Tracking
- Can help protect the environment by minimizing the need for hardware oriented resources such as power consumption, memory, and data storage – as well as labor required for administrative tasks